Immigration Related Services


Status of Residence of Foreign Nationals

– I will provide advice on eligibility for the status of residence, application for naturalization and much more, so please consult me on any matter. These services will be provided by an attorney of this office, not by Gyoseishoshi (administrative scrivener), and it is possible to bring an action to insist on your rights, if necessary.

– I will assist illegal immigrants in obtaining the status of residence in Japan. I will comply with the obligation to maintain the relevant information in strict confidence.